1. Encourage your children to place a high priority on education and commit themselves to making the most of their educational opportunities.
2. Stay informed about school activities/issues. The Parent Power News newsletter, Robo Calls, and PTO meetings provide good opportunities for learning more about the school.
3. Monitor your children’s progress (Power Parent log in weekly/Class DOJO sent home weekly) and schedule/attend conferences as needed.
4. Participate in our parent workshops, special events and our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
5. Commit to 10 hours of volunteer service. (SFA: Tutors, Breakfast listeners, Clubs, Duty Days, Monitors, etc.)
1. Demonstrate a high interest in learning with positive attitudes.
2. Be prepared for each class with materials, supplies and assignments.
3. Know your scores and set targets for achievement.
4. Demonstrate courtesy and respect for others even when others do not.
5. Behave in a responsible manner, always exercising self-discipline.